A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Jetboard Joust is a visually striking future-retro shooter in which you use a vast array of ridiculous weaponry to stop hordes of aliens from abducting your precious babies and turning them into mutants.
It's very much inspired by classic arcade shooters of the past, such as Defender and Joust, but with shedloads of extra features and modern indiegame twists.
We're still hard at work on the final game but you can download an alpha version with a limited number of weapons and enemies for free here. All we ask in return is that you follow us on Twitter and/or sign up for our mailing list so we can let you know when the final version is released. You may also like to check out the devlog.
MacOS: Extract the zip file and double-click the .pkg file to install the game in your Applications folder.
Windows: Extract the zip file and double-click the.exe file to run
More info in the included README files.
- Die and Try Again (and Again, and Again)28 days ago
- Weapons of Mass Destruction30 days ago
- Not *That* Kind Of Bug!60 days ago
- Creepy Crawlies61 days ago
- Splitting Up64 days ago
- Configuring Things Out pt 172 days ago
- The Armed and the Dangerous96 days ago
- Sucker Punch - Creating The Final Boss pt 2Jan 02, 2019